Wednesday, May 21, 2008





The last two days of the week were very tiring for me at Camp Taiwan, but as you can see, the kiddies love it, so I suppose it can't be all bad! We had an absolutely stellar weekend weather wise and we made the most of it by getting out to the east coast via the 13km tunnel(!) and enjoying some top class surf at Wushi harbour wall beach. We hired an umbrella for Cass to escape the blazing sun while I went and had one of the best surfs of the year (see above).
We also got across to the pictures and saw "21" which was pretty cool and great to see some of these institutions up close that we always hear so much about (MIT, Harvard etc). We ate out a lot at all sorts of different establishments and everything is right in the world.
We've both had pretty big weeks (and another half since I wrote the blog last, sorry to my faithful readers: all two of you!) and are building, building for another. The massive Gurecki Five-O is on this Saturday and we're hosting a few of the boys for state of origin tonight. Our cable got cut off in the middle of the night last night, so I've been frantically trying to rectify that before the big game: technician did arrive and it has been fixed: whew! Have to love Taiwan service....
Who said I couldn't write a non-verbose blog entry! Photos: kids and adults having fun at camp, Wushi waves of quality.
Home soon....!